Wide-Mount Alternator / Power Steering bracket for LS engines with Truck/SUV (1999-2013) and Camaro (2010-15) crank pulley and water pump spacing.
This bracket mimics the factory OEM Corvette Alt/PS configuration with a couple of swap friendly improvements.
Properly spaced to line up with your Truck/Camaro (10-15) balancer.
- Corvette Alternators (1997-2013)
- Truck Alternators (1999-2013)
- Camaro/GTO Alternators (1998-2002)
- Camaro Alternators (2010-15)
- DOES NOT fit Cadillac CTS-V / LSA Alternators
- Pump moved up and in for added frame / steering clearance
- Pump reclocked to give ease of access to pressure port
- Kwik Performance pump with 5.5” pulley: 10206-06
- Corvette pump with 6.7” pulley
- Camaro/GTO (98-02) pump with 6” pulley*
- *Pulley must be pulled off shaft +/- 1/8” to line up properly
- Camaro (2010-15) pump with 6” pulley*
- *Call for Technical Advice
Download Installation Instructions (Adobe pdf File)
- Bracket made of 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum (brushed satin finish)
- All necessary spacers and zinc coated fasteners
- Idler Pulley
- GM LS Gen 3 or 4 engine with Truck (1999-2013) or Camaro (2010-15) harmonic balancer and water pump
- Six-rib belt, See our included installation instructions for suggested lengths and Gates part numbers.
- Complete Gates belt chart available here. GATES BELT CHART
- Alternator rating and PS pulley diameters can change suggested lengths.
- Always check tensioner marks for correct fitment.
- Properly engineered using OEM reference drawings
- Computer tested with FEA (finite element analysis) software
- Field tested on shop test engines and in real-world test vehicles
- Backed by a no-hassle warranty and return policy
- Tech support before, during and after the sale
Teams up perfectly with our Wide Mount AC bracket K10472
Works with your OEM tensioner (mounted on water pump)
- Truck (1999-2013)
- Camaro (2010-15)
(8am to 6pm CST)