Narrow Street Rod Alt Only relocation bracket for LS engines with Camaro F-Body (1998-02) and GTO (2004-06) crank pulley and water pump spacing.
A perfect LS front serpentine solution for classic street rods and trucks (pre-1948).
This bracket system mounts the front accessories high and narrow for LS swap suitability.
This system can fit inside the hood sides of a 32 Ford!
The system is driven by one main 6-rib serpentine belt.
- Corvette Alternators (1997-2013)
- Truck Alternators (1999-2013)
- Camaro/GTO Alternators (1998-2002)
- Camaro Alternators (2010-15)
- DOES NOT fit Cadillac CTS-V / LSA Alternators
- Bracket made of 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- All necessary spacers and zinc coated fasteners
- GM LS Gen 3 or 4 engine with Camaro F-Body (1998-02) and GTO (2004-06)) harmonic balancer and water pump
- Six-rib belt, See our included installation instructions for suggested lengths and Gates part numbers.
- Complete Gates belt chart available here. GATES BELT CHART
- Alternator rating and PS pulley diameters can change suggested lengths.
- Always check tensioner marks for correct fitment.
- Any LS alternator (except LSA / Cadillac CTS-V)
- View our PowerMaster alternator: (Kwik Performance PN 48206).
- DOES NOT work with drive by wire throttle body (driver side mount)
- Solution: Top Mount drive by wire throttle body (truck)
Why you should use a Kwik Performance product:
- Properly engineered using OEM reference drawings
- Computer tested with FEA (finite element analysis) software
- Field tested on shop test engines and in real-world test vehicles
- Backed by a no-hassle warranty and return policy
- Tech support before, during and after the sale
(8am to 6pm CST)