Corvette (97-13) Street Rod LS Alt/PS Bracket
Narrow Street Rod Alt/PS relocation bracket system for LS engines with Corvette (1997-2013) crank pulley and water pump spacing.*
A perfect LS front serpentine solution for classic street rods and trucks (pre-1948).
This bracket system mounts the front accessories high and narrow for LS swap suitability.
This system can fit inside the hood sides of a 32 Ford!
Allows you to keep your Corvette balancer and water pump for maximum radiator clearance.
The Corvette crank/WP gives you the shortest LS configuration, allowing more room for electric fans.
The system is driven by one main 6-rib serpentine belt.
- Corvette Alternators (1997-2013)
- Truck Alternators (1999-2013)
- Camaro/GTO Alternators (1998-2002)
- Camaro Alternators (2010-15)
- DOES NOT fit Cadillac CTS-V / LSA Alternators
- Pump moved down and in for added frame / steering clearance
- Pump clocked to give ease of access to pressure port
- Kwik Performance pump with 5.5” pulley: 10206-06
- Corvette pump with 6.7” pulley*
- Does not work with “through hole mounting”
- Camaro/GTO (98-02) pump with 6” pulley*
- *Pulley must be pulled off shaft +/- 1/8” to line up properly
Download Installation Instructions (Adobe pdf File) for Alt/PS bracket
- Bracket made of 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum (brushed satin finish)
- All necessary spacers and zinc coated fasteners
- Idler Pulley
- GM LS Gen 3 or 4 engine with Corvette (1997-2013) harmonic balancer and water pump (or equivalent)*
- Six-rib belt, See our included installation instructions for suggested lengths and Gates part numbers.
- Alternator rating and PS pulley diameters can change suggested lengths.
- Always check tensioner marks for correct fitment.
- Any LS alternator (except LSA / Cadillac CTS-V)
- View our PowerMaster alternator: (Kwik Performance PN 48206).
- Type 2 PS pump with threaded mounting holes
- DOES NOT work with type 2 PS pump with through hole mounting style
- Solution: Kwik Performance pump with 5.5” pulley: 10206-06
- Can also use any type 2 PS pump with threaded mounting holes.
- DOES NOT work with drive by wire throttle body (driver side mount)
- Solution: Passenger side mount drive by wire throttle body (Corvette)
- Solution: Top Mount drive by wire throttle body (truck)
- Either of these will work with your Corvette harness and gas pedal Learn More
- Most Chevrolet “crate” engines
- Cadillac CTS-V (2006-07, non-supercharged)
- Pontiac G8 (2009)
- Chevrolet SS (2013-17)
- Caprice PPV (2009-17)
- Holden Commodore (2009-17)
Why you should use a Kwik Performance product:
- Properly engineered using OEM reference drawings
- Computer tested with FEA (finite element analysis) software
- Field tested on shop test engines and in real-world test vehicles
- Backed by a no-hassle warranty and return policy
- Tech support before, during and after the sale
(8am to 6pm CST)