Low-Mount AC bracket for LS engines with Truck/SUV (1999-2013) and Camaro (2010-15) crank pulley and water pump spacing.
This bracket mounts the “mini” Sanden SD7B10 (7176) compressor in the stock AC location.
The “mini” compressor is shorter than the stock compressor.
This allows clearance for most aftermarket motor mount adaptors that locate the motor in “stock” position.
Our overall width is just 12.5” from the center of the engine to the outer edge of the compressor.
This also has an advantage over the stock compressor for frame / crossmember clearance.
May not work with Holley Gen 1 or 2 Camaro engine mounts or slotted, adjustable style mounts.
- Bracket made of welded steel and powder coated
- All zinc coated fasteners included
- Automatic spring-style belt tensioner
- GM LS Gen 3 or 4 engine with Truck/SUV (1999-2013) or Camaro (2010-15) harmonic balancer and water pump
- Sanden 7176 “mini” AC compressor (also known as SD7B10)
- View the SD7B10 AC compressor: (Kwik Performance PN 10266-01).
- Properly engineered using OEM reference drawings
- Computer tested with FEA (finite element analysis) software
- Field tested on shop test engines and in real-world test vehicles
- Backed by a no-hassle warranty and return policy
- Tech support before, during and after the sale
- Many OEM AC compressors are a “variable displacement” design and don’t work well with older OEM or aftermarket AC systems
- The OEM compressors have a 4-groove pulley instead of the 6-groove needed when moving the compressor to a higher location
- Sanden is the aftermarket standard for AC compressors, recommended by most major AC manufacturers
Teams up perfectly with our alternator/power-steering bracket K10168
Works with your OEM alternator/power-steering bracket
- LS Truck (1999-2013)
- Camaros (2010-2015)
Kwik Performance Idler Relocation kit allows you to use low profile intake manifold and 2010+ Camaro Water pump with OEM truck alternator/power-steering bracket K10618
(8am to 6pm CST)