AC-Alt-PS bracket system for LT Truck/SUV engines (L83, L86 or similar 2014-2019).
Relocate Sanden AC compressor to outside passenger cylinder head.
Add hydraulic power steering (pump included) to your LT engine swap.
Remounts your alternator in stock location.
Allows you the option to keep your vacuum pump.Download Installation Instructions (Adobe pdf File)
- Bracket made of 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum (brushed satin finish)
- All necessary spacers and zinc coated fasteners
- Power Steering Pump
- Idler Pulleys
- GM LT Gen 5 engine with Truck/SUV (L83 or L86 2014-2019) harmonic balancer and water pump
- LT Truck alternator
- Six-rib belt (Gates K061115)
- Alternator rating and PS pulley diameters can change suggested lengths.
- Always check tensioner marks for correct fitment.
- Vintage Air SD709 AC compressor (also known as SD7H15)
- We recommend the 709 over the 508 compressor for smoother operation and slightly more cooling capacity.
- View the SD7H15 AC compressor: (Kwik Performance PN 10300-01).
- Power Steering hose kit
- View our Hose Kit: (Kwik Performance PN K10549).
- Properly engineered using OEM reference drawings
- Computer tested with FEA (finite element analysis) software
- Field tested on shop test engines and in real-world test vehicles
- Backed by a no-hassle warranty and return policy
- Tech support before, during and after the sale
- GM made a fantastic engine with the LT design, but they didn’t always put the accessories in the best location for us engine-swapping hotrodders.
By locating the AC compressor just outside the passenger side cylinder head you solve the possible frame clearance issues with chassis such as:
- 1st Gen (1967-69)
- 2nd Gen (1970-81)
- 3rd Gen (1982-92)
- Chevelle (and other A-body cars, 1964-77)
- Malibu (and other G-Body cars, 1978-88)
- Full size Chevy pickups (1955+)
- S10 pickups and S10 Blazers (1982-2004)
- Many OEM AC compressors are a “variable displacement” design and don’t work well with older OEM or aftermarket AC systems
- The OEM compressors have a 4-groove pulley instead of the 6-groove needed when moving the compressor to a higher location
- Vintage Air uses both Sanden and TCCI (Vue)
- Sanden is the aftermarket standard for AC compressors, recommended by most major AC manufacturers
- "TCCI (Vue) is a Tier 1 OEM supplier whose quality is identical to Sanden and in the opinion of Vintage Air interchangeable."
-Rick Love, President, Vintage Air
(8am to 6pm CST)