High and Tight Alternator / Power Steering bracket for LS engines with Truck/SUV (1999-2013) and Camaro (2010-15) crank pulley and water pump spacing.
This bracket mimics the factory OEM Truck Alt/PS configuration with a couple of swap friendly improvements.Idler pulley relocated
- Allows for use of passenger car intake manifold
- Allows for use of LS3 Camaro water pump
- Pump moved in for added frame / steering clearance
- Gives same added clearance as 1-1/4" smaller power steering pulley
- Added advantage of reservoir moving 9/16" inward as well
- Corvette Alternators (1997-2013)
- Truck Alternators (1999-2013)
- Camaro/GTO Alternators (1998-2002)
- Camaro Alternators (2010-15)
- DOES NOT fit Cadillac CTS-V / LSA Alternators
- Bracket made of 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum (brushed satin finish)
- All necessary spacers and zinc coated fasteners
- Idler Pulley
- GM LS Gen 3 or 4 engine with Truck (1999-2013) or Camaro (2010-15) harmonic balancer and water pump
- P-Series power steering pump
- Six-rib belt, See our included installation instructions for suggested lengths and Gates part numbers.
- Complete Gates belt chart available here. GATES BELT CHART
- Alternator rating and PS pulley diameters can change suggested lengths.
- Always check tensioner marks for correct fitment.
- Properly engineered using OEM reference drawings
- Computer tested with FEA (finite element analysis) software
- Field tested on shop test engines and in real-world test vehicles
- Backed by a no-hassle warranty and return policy
- Tech support before, during and after the sale
- Teams up perfectly with our High and Tight AC bracket K10291
- -OR- partner it with our LS R4 AC bracket K10623
- If the larger Sanden compressor is what you need, use with our Wide Mount AC bracket K10472
- If no AC -or- low mount AC, this bracket works with your OEM tensioner (mounted on water pump)
- Truck (1999-2013)
- Camaro (2010-15)
(8am to 6pm CST)