Big Block serpentine AC-Alt/PS (P-series) system (“mini” AC compressor).
This bracket system mounts the “mini” Sanden SD7B10 (7176) compressor in front of the passenger’s side cylinder head.
The alternator and power steering are tucked in tight in front of the driver side for maximum steering box clearance.
The system is driven by one main 6-rib serpentine belt.
Fits all Mark IV, Gen 5* and Gen 6* big block Chevy engines (standard or tall deck) from 366 to 572 cubic inches.
Clears tall valve covers.
Big Block Spotters Guide (Adobe pdf File)
- Brackets made of 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum (brushed satin finish)
- All necessary spacers and zinc coated fasteners
- Automatic spring-style tensioner
- Idler Pulleys
- Water Pump pulley
- SBC crank pulley with BBC (1966-93) crank pulley adapter
- *If your BBC engine is a (1994-2000):
Call us and we will make sure you get the correct adapter
- GM BBC engine (1966-1993) -or (1994-2000)*
- 366, 396, 402, 427, 454, 502, 572
- Power Steering Pump
- Truck (P-series) 1988-2013
- View the Edelmann 6023R P-series pump.
- For Hydroboost view the Edelmann 6091R P-series pump.
- P-series pump serpentine pulley 3p-25160.
- Six-rib belt, See our included installation instructions for suggested lengths and Gates part numbers.
- Complete Gates belt chart available here. GATES BELT CHART
- Alternator rating and PS pulley diameters can change suggested lengths.
- Always check tensioner marks for correct fitment.
- Sanden “mini” AC compressor (also known as SD7B10)
- View the SD7B10 (7176) AC compressor: (Kwik Performance PN 10266-01).
- This AC compressor also requires a manifold style fitting kit
- CS130 (serpentine) Alternator (GM Truck 1990-1995)
- View our PowerMaster 1-wire alternator: (Kwik Performance PN 47861).
- A reverse rotation water pump off of a 1988-1999 454 engine.
- This is considered a "long" pump and is 7 5/16" from block to fan mounting surface.
- View the Gates replacement Water Pump: (Kwik Performance PN 44030).
- Properly engineered using OEM reference drawings
- Computer tested with FEA (finite element analysis) software
- Field tested on shop test engines and in real-world test vehicles
- Backed by a no-hassle warranty and return policy
- Tech support before, during and after the sale
(8am to 6pm CST)