Narrow Street Rod AC-Alt Only relocation bracket system for LS engines with Corvette (1997-2013) crank pulley and water pump spacing.*
A perfect LS front serpentine solution for classic street rods and trucks (pre-1948).
This bracket system mounts the front accessories high and narrow for LS swap suitability.
This system can fit inside the hood sides of a 32 Ford!
Allows you to keep your Corvette balancer and water pump for maximum radiator clearance.
The Corvette crank/WP gives you the shortest LS configuration, allowing more room for electric fans.
The system is driven by one main 6-rib serpentine belt.
- Corvette Alternators (1997-2013)
- Truck Alternators (1999-2013)
- Camaro/GTO Alternators (1998-2002)
- Camaro Alternators (2010-15)
- DOES NOT fit Cadillac CTS-V / LSA Alternators
Download Installation Instructions (Adobe pdf File) for AC bracket Download Installation Instructions (Adobe pdf File) for Alt Only bracket
- Bracket made of 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum (brushed satin finish)
- All necessary spacers and zinc coated fasteners
- Automatic spring-style tensioner
- Idler Pulley
- GM LS Gen 3 or 4 engine with Corvette (1997-2013) harmonic balancer and water pump (or equivalent)*
- Six-rib belt, See our included installation instructions for suggested lengths and Gates part numbers.
- Alternator rating and PS pulley diameters can change suggested lengths.
- Always check tensioner marks for correct fitment.
- Sanden SD709 AC compressor (also known as SD7H15)
- We recommend the 709 over the 508 compressor for smoother operation and slightly more cooling capacity.
- View the SD7H15 AC compressor: (Kwik Performance PN 10300-01).
- Any LS alternator (except LSA / Cadillac CTS-V)
- View our PowerMaster alternator: (Kwik Performance PN 48206).
- DOES NOT work with driver side mounted drive by wire throttle body
- Solution: Passenger side mounted (LS1/LS3) drive by wire throttle body
- Solution: Top Mount drive by wire throttle body (truck)
- Most Chevrolet “crate” engines
- Cadillac CTS-V (2006-07, non-supercharged)
- Pontiac G8 (2009)
- Chevrolet SS (2013-17)
- Caprice PPV (2009-17)
- Holden Commodore (2009-17)
- Properly engineered using OEM reference drawings
- Computer tested with FEA (finite element analysis) software
- Field tested on shop test engines and in real-world test vehicles
- Backed by a no-hassle warranty and return policy
- Tech support before, during and after the sale
(8am to 6pm CST)