Small Block serpentine AC-Alt/PS upgrade system (“mini” AC compressor).
This bracket system mounts the “mini” Sanden SD7B10 (7176) compressor in front of the passenger’s side cylinder head.
The alternator and power steering are tucked in tight in front of the driver side for maximum steering box clearance.
The system is driven by one main 6-rib serpentine belt.
Fits all classic Gen 1 SBC engines (1969 and later) or requires cylinder head with at least one threaded hole on passenger side.
Clears tall valve covers.
- Brackets made of 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum (brushed satin finish)
- All necessary spacers and zinc coated fasteners
- Automatic spring-style tensioner
- Idler Pulleys
- Water Pump pulley
- SBC crank pulley
- GM SBC engine (1969 and later)
- Six-rib belt, See our included installation instructions for suggested lengths and Gates part numbers.
- Alternator rating and PS pulley diameters can change suggested lengths.
- Always check tensioner marks for correct fitment.
- Vintage Air “mini” AC compressor (also known as SD7B10)
- View the SD7B10 (7176) AC compressor: (Kwik Performance PN 10266-01).
- This AC compressor also requires a manifold style fitting kit
- CS130 (serpentine) Alternator (GM Truck 1990-1995)
- View our PowerMaster 1-wire alternator: (Kwik Performance PN 47861).
- Power Steering Pump
- Kwik Performance pump with 5.5” pulley: 10206-06
- Pictured above is pump with attached reservoir. (Special Order. Call for availability.)
- Remote-style Power Steering Reservoir
- A reverse rotation water pump off of a 350 Truck engine (1988-1995).
- Properly engineered using OEM reference drawings
- Computer tested with FEA (finite element analysis) software
- Field tested on shop test engines and in real-world test vehicles
- Backed by a no-hassle warranty and return policy
- Tech support before, during and after the sale
- Vintage Air uses both Sanden and TCCI (Vue)
- Sanden is the aftermarket standard for AC compressors, recommended by most major AC manufacturers
- "TCCI (Vue) is a Tier 1 OEM supplier whose quality is identical to Sanden and in the opinion of Vintage Air interchangeable."
-Rick Love, President, Vintage Air
(8am to 6pm CST)